- Submitting your application DOES NOT guarantee a scholarship.
- Scholarship recipients will be awarded on a lottery-based award system so
- that all qualified applicants have an equal chance of being selected. Please submit only one application per family.
- Your application will go into our database; therefore there is no need to reapply each year.
- Scholarship winners will be notified by mail, telephone, and/or email.
The Educate New Mexico scholarship application should take only a few moments to fill out. If you’ve read the Application Instructions, then you may continue.
If you would rather phone in the application rather than use the online form, call the following number and an operator will fill the form out while you’re on the phone. Please call (505) 797-4002. If you are calling long distance, be sure to mention this to us. Give us your phone number and we will call you back.
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION FORM
Please read the application instructions first! (If you have not already done so, click on the “Application Info” link at the bottom.) This application is to be filled out by a parent or guardian who resides with the student.